On the hunt for a great burial insurance policy in the Constitution State? You have come to the right place! At Insurance for Final Expense, we have strong ties to Connecticut. Our founder, Gary Cubeta was born and raised there. All we want residents of Connecticut to know is that we are here to assist you in getting the very best burial insurance with excellent coverage and the lowest premiums available!
At Insurance for Final Expense, this is our primary goal. We strive to make the oftentimes confusing and intimidating process of securing a great burial insurance plan as simple and straightforward as possible. We don’t use gimmicks or pushy sales people. We are here to provide you, in Connecticut with the very best options in burial insurance.
We are Here to Serve You with Your Burial Insurance Needs in Connecticut… Never to Sell You.
It is our objective to help you effectively see the entirety of your choices and never to drive you into a plan that doesn’t suit you. Our way of thinking is, consistently has been, and will remain, client first.
Read on to get some important state specific stats about Connecticut, along with the many things that make Connecticut such a great place to live or visit. We will also let you know how to find the best burial insurance policy in Connecticut and assist you in truly understanding just how burial insurance can help protect you and your loved ones.
Leading Causes of Death in Connecticut
|Rank||Cause of Death||Total Deaths|
|4||Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases||1,471|
(note: these statistics are taken from CDC website and the data is for the year of 2017. Keep in mind that these numbers vary from state to state due to population and state rank across the U.S.)
We see Accidents as one of the major leading causes of death in almost every state in the U.S. In Connecticut, it is the number 3 leading cause of death. Accidents are most commonly attributed to vehicular accidents, but an accident is an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury. These can include falls, workplace accidents, environmental causes (tornados, hurricanes, tidal waves, etc…), and more. Basically, these are incidents for whom nobody could typically predict and are not related to disease or heath conditions. But most often, sadly accidents are a result of motor vehicle accidents. Nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44. In 2018, 36,560 people in the United States had fatalities related to motor vehicle accidents. Pedestrians and Motorcyclists are included in this total.
Life Expectancy in Connecticut
The average life expectancy in Connecticut was 80.9 years (in 2018). Among all US states, Connecticut ranked #5 in average life expectancy. That was an increase of 0.1 from 2010 when the average life expectancy was 80.8 years old. Great job, CT!
This means that Connecticut is in the top five of U.S. states in terms of life expectancy at number 5. But that does not mean that you will pay lower premiums for burial insurance that someone living in a lower ranking state? While this may seem like something underwriting would considerer, it isn’t. This has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of your monthly rate or the coverage amount.
Of course your age and health will be a big player when getting great low-cost burial insurance in Connecticut. But not as much as you may think. We urge you to stop procrastinating! One simple call to Insurance for Final Expense could change the trajectory of your family’s lives and the legacy you bestow upon them.
15 Best Places to Live in Connecticut
Connecticut is one of the most charming of all the American states. The mix of coastal towns and rural havens makes Connecticut a truly special area of New England. Connecticut has access to the coast; calling all surfers, sand lovers and beach bums!
The Crazy Tourist put together the following list of the 15 best places to live in Connecticut:
- Simsbury: A suburb of the Connecticut state capital of Hartford.
- New Canaan: Despite being firmly within Connecticut state lines New Canaan is classed as a suburb of New York City.
- Old Greenwich: This area of New England and Connecticut too calls for a hefty investment should you be seeking to buy property.
- Weatogue: As a tiny suburb of Hartford and home to only 3,000 people the neighborhood of Weatogue has a village-like feel.
- Weston: Weston is another of our best places to live in Connecticut that is considered to be a suburb of New York City, making it an ideal commuter town.
- Avon: Avon is considered to be one of the best places in Connecticut to buy a home.
- Glastonbury: Glastonbury is another suburb of Hartford and another suburb on our list to be a real all-rounder. The western border of Glastonbury flows with the meander of the Connecticut River.
- Ridgefield: Home to 25,137 the town of Ridgefield can be found in Fairfield County. Although there is a suburban, town like feel to Ridgefield there is a rural feel to it too.
- Greenwich: Lying just south of Stamford is the suburb of Greenwich, although being home to 62,400 people in many other parts of the world this would be considered a city all of its own.
- Woodbridge: Although at face value there is still a typical New England feel to the area, being a suburb of New Haven County of course.
- West Simsbury: With a small population of 2,466, it is a testament to how happy people are here by the fact that they own their homes and aren’t looking to move on.
- Darien: Darien lies on Connecticut’s rugged Atlantic coast and is home to 21,392 people.
- West Hartford: West Hartford is a charming and affordable suburb of the state capital. The median home value here is around $313,500, so far more attainable for the average working family.
- Riverside: Riverside is an incredibly affluent overflow suburb of Greenwich, which itself is a suburb of New York City.
- Cos Cob: Cos Cob is a suburb of Greenwich, close to Connecticut’s Atlantic coast. Home to just 6,400 people this cozy neighborhood is homely and welcoming.
Shopping for Burial Insurance in Connecticut
It is important to use care when shopping for Burial insurance. Luckily, at Insurance for Final Expense, we make it simple for you. Rather than spending countless hours searching captive agencies or haggling with door to door salespeople, we have it all here, in one place!
All you need to do is fill out the burial insurance quote form on our website, and you can review and compare rates and carriers. The cost of insurance over the life of the policy can be significant, and the benefits provided are important to your survivors. You should determine what you need. Then, call us with any questions.
Independent Insurance Agency vs. a Captive Agency
Many of you in Connecticut have seen the commercials (over and over) for AARP burial insurance for seniors, State Farm burial insurance, final expense life insurance from John Hancock, and Colonial Penn Burial Insurance. They are omnipresent whether you have the TV on or are online (computer and phone). They are unrelenting, pushing their insurance products down your through… Here’s the problem, the insurance agents on the other end of the line are only able to sell for one company, theirs
At Insurance for Final Expense, we give you choices. We can do that because we are an independent agency. We offer a variety of high-quality insurance companies and plans so that you can choice what’s best for you and your loved ones. Feel free to read all of our burial insurance reviews on our website.
We Work with Only the Best to Help you in Connecticut with Burial Insurance!
And we only work with best of the best insurers, like Mutual of Omaha Burial Insurance, Royal Neighbors Insurance, AIG, Liberty Bankers Life, Prosperity Life Group, Sentinel Security Life and Great Western Insurance Company to name a few. Please feel free to read all of our burial insurance reviews on our website. But keep in mind, you don’t need to be some sort of funeral insurance policy genius to get the best coverage out there. We will guide you through the entire process, from beginning to end.
How Does Burial Insurance Work?
Burial Insurance plans are logical policies tailored for folks who don’t want to leave their families in financial distress when they die. Burial Insurance policies are simply small-scale whole life policies tailored to cover your final expenses.
Here is what you can expect from a Burial Insurance Plan when you deal with Insurance for Final Expense:
- Locked Premiums
- Survivor Benefits Never Go Down
- No Policy Expiration Because of Age… EVER
Insurance for Final Expense Can Provide Coverage on Day One
After approval, you will be protected on the day of your first payment (unless you have certain major health conditions, in which case a two-year waiting period may be imposed by the insurer). But we prefer to get you in with NO two year waiting period whenever possible.
So How Do You Find the Best Burial Insurance Policy in Connecticut?
With Final Expense Insurance, it is so important to work with a licensed, independent agency that specializes in burial insurance.
To find the best burial insurance in Connecticut, you really should be working with an independent agency representing multiple burial insurance companies. If you choose to go with one of the big-name advertisers like State Farm, Gerber Life Insurance, Colonial Penn, Globe Life or AARP, you are tied to one product, whereas we are able to give you multiple low-cost options.
Working with an independent agency like Insurance for Final Expense is completely free to you. Unlike working with a captive agent, we as independent agents are paid by the insurance companies. It has zero effect on your rates.
If you need help with guaranteed issue or final expense insurance, it would be our honor to assist you. Please call us at 1-800-400-8319. If you would rather that we call you, just fill out the quote form on this page and a licensed agent will be in touch with you promptly.