Kansas, the Sunflower State (also known as the Jayhawk State, the Midway State, and the Wheat State), is blanketed with prairie and plains, growing more wheat than any other state. Thank Kansas next time you bite into a sandwich! Kansas is only boring if you stay home all the time. Just like any other state, really. If you explore, you’ll find that Kansas is not boring, flat, or otherwise.. as with all of the calls we get from people across the country, lots of seniors who call us from Kansas are interested in final expense insurance coverage.
About Final Expense for Seniors
Final Expense Life Insurance can help families deal with grief, rather than worry about burial expenses. Final expense insurance is a simple, hassle free process to help seniors get the peace of mind knowing that their loved ones won’t be burdened by out of control cremation and burial cost when they pass.
Leading Causes of Death in Kansas
|Rank||Cause of Death||Total Deaths|
|3||Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases||1,832|
(note: these statistics are taken from CDC website and the data is for the year of 2017. Keep in mind that these numbers vary from state to state due to population and state rank across the U.S.)
Life Expectancy in Kansas
The average life expectancy in Kansas was 78.5 years (in 2018), putting Kansas at number 32 among all US states. The statistics went down by .1 from 2010, when Kansas’s life expectancy was on average 78.6 years old.
So, Kansas is near the middle of the comparison of states in terms of average life expectancy. Does this have any effect on your individual qualification for final expense insurance for Kansas residents? Absolutely not!
The 12 Best Things to Do in Kansas for Tourists
Take a look at 12 of the best things to do in Kansas:
- Botanica: Wichita Gardens: Visiting the Botanica Wichita Gardens is one of the top things to do in the city of Wichita.
- Kansas State Capitol: The capitol complex covers about 20 acres in the heart of downtown Topeka and is considered a treasure among architectural enthusiasts.
- Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum, and Boyhood Home: Even if you know nothing or very little about President Dwight D. Eisenhower, a visit to his boyhood home and Presidential Library in Abilene will make you appreciate his contributions to American politics and society.
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve: With less than four percent of America’s original 170-million acres of land that used to be tallgrass prairie, this location is one of the only places left in America to experience it.
- Boot Hill: Do you want to experience what the Wild West was like during the 1800s? Then plan a visit to Boot Hill in Dodge City.
- Evel Knievel Museum: The Evel Knievel Museum is located in the Historic Harley-Davidson in Topeka.
- Spencer Museum of Art: What makes the Spencer Museum of Art unique for art lovers is that it is the only art museum in the state that houses more than 45,000 pieces in all forms of media.
- Flint Hills Discovery Center: The museum is part science and part culture, with exhibits that look at things like conservation of the North American bison and the ecosystem in the tallgrass prairies.
- Monument Rocks: Seeing the natural formations at Monument Rocks is one of the best ways to fully appreciate the natural beauty that exists in Kansas.
- Fort Larned National Historic Site: The site is set up like an 1860s army post that housed troops called the “Guardians of the Santa Fe Trail.”
- The Keeper of the Plains: Due to the deep Native American roots in Kansas, a visit to the Keeper of the Plains Plaza and statue in Wichita is a moving and important experience if you are visiting the state.
- Kansas Speedway: Fulfill your need for speed at the Kansas Speedway in Kansas City.
Shopping for Final Expense Insurance in Kansas
When shopping for final expense insurance in Kansas, it is important for seniors to work with a licensed agent who has their best interest at heart. Here at Insurance for Final Expense, we make the process simple when choosing the final expense insurance.
There are plenty of companies that offer final expense insurance targeted to seniors. Companies like Gerber Final Expense, State Farm Final Expense Insurance, AARP Final Expense Insurance, John Hancock Final Expense Insurance, Colonial Penn Final Expense Insurance and Globe Final Expense Insurance. These are all good companies and in no way are we disparaging the way they do business. But the fact does remain that the target seniors (which makes sense from an advertising standpoint) for their final expense insurance products. We simply want to educate you on your options and offer you the best and lowest cost insurance carriers available.
If you are a senior, please feel free to fill out the final expense insurance quote form on the side of this page to assess and compare rates and carriers. The cost of insurance over the life of the policy is minimal, and the benefits provided are essential to your family during the difficult time of your passing. Think about what they will need at that time. Then, call us with any questions. If you are younger and are looking for a term or other type of policy, please call us at 1-800-400-8319 to discuss.
Independent Insurance Agency vs. a Captive Agency
Many of you in Kansas have seen the nonstop ads on television for final expense insurance. Most are these advertisements come from Captive Agencies. This means that they can only sell their own insurance products.
At Insurance for Final Expense, an Independent Insurance Agency, we give you multiple choices of final expense insurance carriers, but we make sure not to overwhelm you. We are able to do this because we are an Independent agency. It is a time in our country where it is so very important to do business with a dependable company that doesn’t use gimmicks and celebrity spokespeople or salespeople who use scare tactics. We believe in giving our valued customers complete honesty, transparency and options. We want to protect you and your loved ones. That’s it.
You shouldn’t have to be a final expense insurance policy genius to find an excellent, affordable burial insurance policy. That’s our job. This is what we do every day, helping Americans across the country protect their families without breaking the bank in the process.
Only the Best to Help you in Kansas with Final Expense Insurance!
It is part of our business model and promise to you that we only work with the absolute best of life insurance carriers. We are talking about companies like Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance, Sentinel Security Life, Royal Neighbors Insurance, AIG, Liberty Bankers Life, Prosperity Life Group, and Great Western Insurance Company. These are all reputable companies with incredible ratings. We wouldn’t do business with them if we couldn’t assure you that they will treat you great. Take a moment to read all of our burial insurance reviews for more information.
So How Can Seniors Find the Best Final Expense Insurance Policy in Kansas?
When it comes to seniors getting Final Expense Insurance in Kansas, it is so important to work with a licensed, independent agency that specializes in life insurance. Working with an independent agency like Insurance for Final Expense is completely free to you. Unlike working with a captive agent, we as independent agents are paid by the insurance companies. It has no effect on your rates.
If you need help with guaranteed issue or instant approval life insurance, it would be our honor to assist you. Please call us at 1-800-400-8319. If you would rather that we call you, just fill out the quote form on this page and a licensed agent will be in touch with you promptly.